Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome!

I know no one yet is reading this, so it feels like I'm writing to myself, but I'm excited anyways. I've been forever searching and finding great blogs about women just like me. I love interior design, I love to cook, I love to be a stay-at-home-mom, and finding new and exciting ways to make my home warm and cozy for my husband and (almost) 1 year old boy Kacper. We are soon expecting another baby boy in February, so my family is fast growing! And for this, I am excited to make room for another little person, and re-decorate along the way. Here are a few things I would love to change in the next few weeks/months:

Livingroom Wall
My husband built this wall to wall unit and I'm looking for ideas as to
how to decorate it. I'm thinking wallpaper, or stencil a damask
pattern, shelves, pictures, and ... ?

 Master Suite
This bathroom has to be re-done completely. I hate everything about,
especially the tiles on the floor and the tiny coffin-like shower in the
corner.


 Master Bedroom
I love the iron hanging I put up, but now I have to make the rest work
with it. I would love to get a king size bed, and definitely not in oak,
new night tables and lamps.

Basement Wet Bar
This basement is very long and narrow. There is a wet bar behind
that wall which has a sink. I would love to do something to this wall
and the walls of the basement.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping over by my blog!
    So nice to meet you. Congrats on your growing family and I wish you luck with everything including your home design.
    Listen to your gut and surround yourself with what makes you happy. Don't be afraid to make mistakes yet be realistic with what your space can handle.
    I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

    Pozdrawiam!!
    ~Edyta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...