Friday, August 16, 2013

Waiting for Baby #3

There are 2 days left until my due date, August 18th.
We are waiting for this baby to arrive and all along my pregnancy I was sure he/she would be here early.
No signs of labour yet, except at my last appt (at 39 weeks +2 days) I was 3 cm dilated, with a long cervix.
My Braxton Hicks contractions have nearly disappeared. 
I really hope this baby comes soon!
Here are a few pictures of my belly recently...

Zostaly 2 dni do terminu ciazy/porodu, 18 sierpien.
Bylam pewna ze ten dzidzius sie urodzi wczesniej.
Nie ma znakow ze cos sie dzieje, oprocz tego ze pare dni temu mialam juz 3cm rozwarcia.
Czekamy i nie mozemy sie doczekac!
Tu jest kilka zdjec ostatnich brzuszka...




37 weeks at the Doctors


38 weeks at the Doctors








Bassinet is all ready!







XOXO Aneta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...